- Ensure staff, volunteers and governors are appropriately vetted and are suitable for the role when working with children and young people
- Understand the importance of a safer recruitment job advertisement
- Create a safer recruitment application pack
- Understand the importance of maintaining an up to date job description
- Understand the importance of safer recruitment checklists at interview panels
- Review and embed safer recruitment practice and process
- Understand how to properly conduct all pre and post-interview checks
- Ensure that all safer recruitment policies and policy statements are up-to-date and relevant
- Ensure a person on the recruitment panel has undertaken safer recruitment training and is confident to challenge
- Identify and understand the importance of having a robust single central record system
- Understand the importance of appropriate candidate background checks
- Understand the important of safer recruitment risk assessments
- Learn how to respond to inappropriate behaviour and allegations of abuse
This course is available online, face to face or bespoke to your organisation. If your organisation would prefer an invoice this can be selected as a choice at the final stage of purchasing online via My Cart. If you would like further assistance with invoicing please contact us.
- If you choose the online option you will receive a registration email following completion of your booking.
- One week prior to your training date you will receive a reminder email for your registration and any pre-course information
- Our online courses work in most browsers and we recommend your browser is up to date to ensure you can access the course.
- Our chosen platform is Zoom and we recommend your internet filtration system allows access to this platform.
Face to Face
- If this course is not currently showing a face to face option please feel free to contact us to discuss a bespoke option.
- If you choose the face to face option you will receive a confirmation email following completion of your booking with further details.
- One week prior to your training date you will receive a reminder email and any pre-course information.
Following completion of your training you will receive your certificate, any relevant links and post course information.
Our training courses can be delivered as a bespoke option which is contextually for your setting. This includes references to local legislation, organisation policies and International best practice.
Please contact us directly for a one to one consultation.
Bespoke options are available, please contact